Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: I thought she might be hot

  1. #41
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tyson,
    In my defense I have to get hammered to take these clones lately. Their posts have driven me to alcoholism.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gretschy....

    as I like to say:

    word

    ain't nothing like getting all gassed and deciphering(sp) the clones' messages to the public.

    Tyson

  3. #43
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Little Devil Girl:
    All I can say is- Erica.. you are so much better than this. Don't even acknowledge this kind of shit, honey. You're gorgeous and you know it. And some people here can't post their pictures because we would end up looking at the same person multiple times, just with a different name.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow, are you really that fucking stupid? I posted pictures just like you guys wanted and this is the retribution I get? We have been on at the same time a million times, we talk differently, we have different IP's. I'll get a pic with my and ESIAM jamming next time we hang out and then you can judge. Don't bring me into other people's bullshit.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GretschyGreaser:
    Tyson,
    In my defense I have to get hammered to take these clones lately. Their posts have driven me to alcoholism.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If something like this is happening to you, then you need to not spend so much time on the boards...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •